Saturday, July 26, 2014

It's a Summer Day for Laundry!!

I don't know about you but I love doing laundry! And I love hanging my sheets out on the clothesline every chance I can get!!! There is nothing like the smell of fresh sheets on the bed!!!



Which got me thinking about laundry rooms. I came across this picture by accident trolling other websites for ideas like I usually do Saturday mornings while enjoying my coffee. And came across this photo.

Whew, that's one big laundry room!!!

I don't have a laundry room per se. After 8 years of living in my home, I have yet to be able to finish the basement. Other than the insulation being up, I have never been able to afford what it would cost to have it exactly the way I would want. I once priced it out and it actually came to about $25,000. That's a lot of freaking money. I often wished that I could call on "Bryan" from HGTV (have I got that right?) to plead with him to take pity on me and do my basement. 
Yeah right, like that will ever happen!!

But a girl can dream. 
If I had one wish, one wish, I would love the perfect laundry room.
Here's are some ideas I found that would do just fine!!


I would actually love to have a laundry room right off the entrance to my back door. So close to the clothesline, and would serve as a mud room as well. But I would have to move.


And to have a place to bathe the dogs...OMG...that would be even more ideal!!!


But I could compromise, and any one of these would do just fine!




Just love this color!!!  And it's so charming!!


How about a TV?









I'm glad I have a window in the laundry room. I think it would be just too dark without one. But hey, you gotta work with what you have, right? Right!!

Ok, I'm off to buy a lottery ticket. Maybe...just maybe...but I won't hold my breath!!!

Enjoy your day folks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment